Employment Law Email Service Ireland
Premium Subscribers also have access to an online archive of previous emails which may be searched for key words and phrases. A fantastic research tool!
Our email writers are drawn from the very best of Irish law firms:
* McCann FitzGerald – Quarterly Review.
* Arthur Cox – First Tuesday.
* William Fry – A-Z of Employment Law.
* Eversheds O’Donnell Sweeney – EAT Review.
* Comyn Kelleher Tobin – Employment Law Precedents.
* Crowley Solicitors – What’s new? Latest Employment Law Developments.
* Leman Solicitors – Template checklists and free employment law advice line.
* LK Shields – Topical legal issues
* Ronan Daly Jermyn – How do I handle it? Difficult workplace scenarios.
Plus, equality law reviews and labour court reviews and all the very latest employment law news from a variety of great writers.
The email service provides up-to-date details and clarification regarding the significant changes to workplace relations structures and procedures which are taking place in 2012.
Legal Topics reviewed recently include:
* Reasonableness in the Redundancy Process - Avoiding the Pitfalls
* Whistleblower Legislation on the Horizon
* Legal Representation in Workplace Hearings
At the start of each month, we run the popular 'First Tuesday' feature in which top law firm A&L Goodbody will answer a selection of questions submitted by Premium Subscribers.
We've created a short slideshow to show you how to use the Email Vault.
What current subscribers are saying about this service:
"As a solicitor who practises on a daily basis in employment law I find this service indispensable. It gives me the confidence to know I'm up-to-date before I advise clients or attend Tribunals. First class."
"Without a doubt the very best way of keeping up-to-date on employment law developments in Ireland"
To download a full brochure and a subscription form click Employment Law Update by Email Brochure or alternatively subscribe online below.
If you have any problems with subscribing online, or would like to confirm that your subscription has been received by Legal-Island, please contact Julie McCloskey on 01 401 3874.