Data Protection Commission Issues First GDPR Administrative FinePosted in : Business Legal on Data Security on 18 May 2020
This month’s edition of the Business Legal Data Protection Newsletter discusses the recent DPC Circuit Court action that has been filed against TUSLA to confirm an administrative fine of €75,000 in relation to 3 data breaches which is the first case of an administrative fine in Ireland.
More on Data Protection & Freedom of Information
- How To: Handle Employee References
- The Biggest Cyber Threat To Your Business Could Be Your Staff
- An Audience with RDJ (July 2021) Covid-19 Vaccination Status and Redundancy
- DPC Guidance on Processing Covid-19 Vaccination Data - Your Questions Answered
- Key Workplace Data Protection Considerations In The Remote Working Environment
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.