The Talent-Intelligent Board: The Essential ResourcePosted in : HR Updates ROI on 2 April 2014
Mary Rafferty writes:
Deloitte has released its latest report from the intelligent board series, The talent-intelligent board: The essential resource. With insight from Deloitte global leaders, this report offers a guide to the key strategic issues affecting talent.
The report will assist in defining the board's roles and responsibilities with regard to talent oversight and will provide ideas, as well as questions to pose to management. The report focuses on six important issues that impact the strategic management of talent in today’s organisations:
- Overseeing talent-related risks
- Increasing management accountability for talent
- Considering the impact of demographics on the business and talent management strategies
- Understanding the talent retention risks
- Maintaining the right talent oversight by the board of directors
- Planning for succession in family businesses
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.