2014 Global Top Five Total Rewards Priorities SurveyPosted in : HR Updates ROI on 7 October 2015
Valerie Daunt writes:
Sponsored jointly by Deloitte, the International Society of Certified Employee Benefit Specialists (ISCEBS), and the International Foundation of Employee Benefit Plans (International Foundation), the 2014 Global Top Five Total Rewards Priorities Survey suggests that employers around the world face similar challenges despite the different political and geographic climates in which they operate.
Here is how the respondents from 22 different countries ranked the top five priorities for 2014:
- Aligning total rewards with business strategy by attracting, motivating, and retaining employees
- Costs of providing benefits to employees
- Motivating staff when pay increases are flat or non-existent
- Demonstrating appropriate return on investment for reward expenditures
- Creating a rewards program that reflects the culture and goals of the organization
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.