A Guide to Flexible WorkingPosted in : First Tuesday Q&A ROI on 4 September 2018
This month, Ailbhe Dennehy, Associate with A&L Goodbody's Employment Group, has provided answers to some of your questions on home-working arrangements.
- Are employers obliged to provide flexible working arrangements?
- How should employers handle requests for flexible working?
- Could a refusal be seen as discrimination?
- What other legal considerations arise for employers?
- What about data protection considerations in a home-working situation?
- Does an employee have any additional obligations when working from home?
- Can an employer require an employee to work from home?
- Do employees need to sign a new contract?
- How does an employer supervise employees working from home?
- Can a flexible
Already a subscriber?
Click here to login and access the full article.Log in now to read the full article
Don't miss out, start your free trial today!
Are you fully aware of the benefits of Legal-Island's Irish Employment Law Hub? We help thousands of people like you understand how the latest changes in Irish employment law impact your business through a mix of case law analysis and in-depth articles. All delivered right to your inbox.
We help you to understand the ramifications of each important case from Ireland and Europe.
We help you ensure that your organisation's policies and procedures are fully compliant with Irish law.
You will receive regular updates on Irish employment law including case law reviews, legislative changes, topical updates as well as answers to your burning questions through our Q&A feature.
You will have 24/7 access to the Employment Law Hub so you can research case law and HR issues when you need to.
More from the First Tuesday Q&A
On-Call Working - Your Questions Answered
Posted in: First Tuesday Q&A ROI on 07 December 2021
Mandatory Retirement Age - Your Questions Answered
Posted in: First Tuesday Q&A ROI on 01 November 2021
Reasonable Accommodation - Your Questions Answered
Posted in: First Tuesday Q&A ROI on 04 October 2021
The Return to the Office – Your Questions Answered
Posted in: First Tuesday Q&A ROI on 07 September 2021
Gender Pay Gap Reporting – Your Questions Answered
Posted in: First Tuesday Q&A ROI on 03 August 2021
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.