Who Needs an Employment Permit?Posted in : First Tuesday Q&A ROI on 6 August 2019
- Who needs an Employment Permit?
- Are there other types of working permissions available?
- How do I apply for an employment permit for my prospective employee?
- Are there minimum salary thresholds for employment permits?
- We urgently need our non-EEA employee to start work. Is there a way to expedite the Employment Permit process?
- Is there a limit to the number of employer permit holders I can employ?
- Once the employee receives an employment permit (and visa), is there any further immigration steps that my prospective employee must take?
- Is it true that there is a new rule applying to persons seeking Irish citizenship?
Generally, all non-EEA and non-Swiss
Already a subscriber?
Click here to login and access the full article.Log in now to read the full article
Don't miss out, start your free trial today!
Are you fully aware of the benefits of Legal-Island's Irish Employment Law Hub? We help thousands of people like you understand how the latest changes in Irish employment law impact your business through a mix of case law analysis and in-depth articles. All delivered right to your inbox.
We help you to understand the ramifications of each important case from Ireland and Europe.
We help you ensure that your organisation's policies and procedures are fully compliant with Irish law.
You will receive regular updates on Irish employment law including case law reviews, legislative changes, topical updates as well as answers to your burning questions through our Q&A feature.
You will have 24/7 access to the Employment Law Hub so you can research case law and HR issues when you need to.
More from the First Tuesday Q&A
Protected Disclosures – A Review of Recent Developments
Posted in: First Tuesday Q&A ROI on 01 September 2020
Posted in: First Tuesday Q&A ROI on 04 August 2020
Mandatory Retirement and Age Discrimination
Posted in: First Tuesday Q&A ROI on 06 July 2020
Redundancy for Employees on Temporary Lay-Off
Posted in: First Tuesday Q&A ROI on 05 June 2020
COVID-19: (Re-)Opening for Business
Posted in: First Tuesday Q&A ROI on 13 May 2020
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.