Who Needs an Employment Permit?Posted in : First Tuesday Q&A ROI on 6 August 2019
- Who needs an Employment Permit?
- Are there other types of working permissions available?
- How do I apply for an employment permit for my prospective employee?
- Are there minimum salary thresholds for employment permits?
- We urgently need our non-EEA employee to start work. Is there a way to expedite the Employment Permit process?
- Is there a limit to the number of employer permit holders I can employ?
- Once the employee receives an employment permit (and visa), is there any further immigration steps that my prospective employee must take?
- Is it true that there is a new rule applying to persons seeking Irish citizenship?
Generally, all non-EEA and non-Swiss
Already a subscriber?
Click here to login and access the full article.Log in now to read the full article
Don't miss out, start your free trial today!
Are you fully aware of the benefits of Legal-Island's Irish Employment Law Hub? We help thousands of people like you understand how the latest changes in Irish employment law impact your business through a mix of case law analysis and in-depth articles. All delivered right to your inbox.
We help you to understand the ramifications of each important case from Ireland and Europe.
We help you ensure that your organisation's policies and procedures are fully compliant with Irish law.
You will receive regular updates on Irish employment law including case law reviews, legislative changes, topical updates as well as answers to your burning questions through our Q&A feature.
You will have 24/7 access to the Employment Law Hub so you can research case law and HR issues when you need to.
More from the First Tuesday Q&A
Workplace Leave Entitlements: What Changes are on the Horizon?
Posted in: First Tuesday Q&A ROI on 05 December 2023
The Sick Leave Act 2022: Where are we now?
Posted in: First Tuesday Q&A ROI on 07 November 2023
What are an Employer’s Duties When it Comes to Mental Health?
Posted in: First Tuesday Q&A ROI on 03 October 2023
Are ‘Budget Restraints’ Sufficient Grounds for Renewing Employees’ Fixed-term Contracts Instead of Offering Them a Permanent Position?
Posted in: First Tuesday Q&A ROI on 05 September 2023
Dismissals – It’s Complicated
Posted in: First Tuesday Q&A ROI on 01 August 2023
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.