Review of Recent Employment Developments in Ireland 5/4/2019Posted in : Fortnightly Review of Recent Employment Developments on 5 April 2019
What we learned this week:
- Legal Island and The HR Suite plan a Managing Absenteeism course on 27th June 2019. Register your interest here;
- The Gender Pay Gap Information Bill is prioritised in the Legislative Programme;
- The Civil Liability (Capping of General Damages) Bill 2019 will not be opposed by government;
- MEPs vote to end daylight savings - which may result in two Irish time zones;
- We have a free webinar with Lewis Silkin Ireland on the Employment (Miscellaneous Provisions) Act on Tuesday at 3.00.
And here's this week's contents list in full...
Already a subscriber?
Click here to login and access the full article.Log in now to read the full article
Don't miss out, start your free trial today!
Are you fully aware of the benefits of Legal-Island's Irish Employment Law Hub? We help thousands of people like you understand how the latest changes in Irish employment law impact your business through a mix of case law analysis and in-depth articles. All delivered right to your inbox.
We help you to understand the ramifications of each important case from Ireland and Europe.
We help you ensure that your organisation's policies and procedures are fully compliant with Irish law.
You will receive regular updates on Irish employment law including case law reviews, legislative changes, topical updates as well as answers to your burning questions through our Q&A feature.
You will have 24/7 access to the Employment Law Hub so you can research case law and HR issues when you need to.
This article is correct at 05/04/2019
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.