Review of Recent Employment Developments in Ireland 9/8/2019Posted in : Fortnightly Review of Recent Employment Developments on 9 August 2019
What we learned this week:
- The Supreme Court has ruled in the reasonable accommodation case of Nano Nagle School v Daly
- The Government this week published the National Risk Assessment 2019, setting out the most significant risks facing the country in 2019. Surprisingly, Dublin's domination of football isn't one of them
- Our friends at Ronan Daly Jermyn have produced a very useful guide to current annual leave entitlements in Ireland
- Our other friends at Hayes Solicitors have written a very interesting article on Non-Disclosure Agreements in employment
- A new online system for 3rd level non-EEA
Already a subscriber?
Click here to login and access the full article.Log in now to read the full article
Don't miss out, start your free trial today!
Are you fully aware of the benefits of Legal-Island's Irish Employment Law Hub? We help thousands of people like you understand how the latest changes in Irish employment law impact your business through a mix of case law analysis and in-depth articles. All delivered right to your inbox.
We help you to understand the ramifications of each important case from Ireland and Europe.
We help you ensure that your organisation's policies and procedures are fully compliant with Irish law.
You will receive regular updates on Irish employment law including case law reviews, legislative changes, topical updates as well as answers to your burning questions through our Q&A feature.
You will have 24/7 access to the Employment Law Hub so you can research case law and HR issues when you need to.
This article is correct at 09/08/2019
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.