Review of Recent Employment Developments in Ireland 14/6/2019Posted in : Fortnightly Review of Recent Employment Developments on 14 June 2019
What we learned this week:
- New Measures for Tips and Gratuities to be introduced - despite existing Bill being passed in Seanad
- Facebook's appeal against DPC investigation rejected
- Revenue identifies issues since PAYE Modernisation
- Our next free webinar is about Workplace Investigations - 26th June 2019 - with Caroline McEnery
- The last few places remain on our 'Gender Pay Gap Information Bill' event on the 27th June with Eugene F. Collins
And here's this week's contents list in full...
Already a subscriber?
Click here to login and access the full article.Log in now to read the full article
Don't miss out, start your free trial today!
Are you fully aware of the benefits of Legal-Island's Irish Employment Law Hub? We help thousands of people like you understand how the latest changes in Irish employment law impact your business through a mix of case law analysis and in-depth articles. All delivered right to your inbox.
We help you to understand the ramifications of each important case from Ireland and Europe.
We help you ensure that your organisation's policies and procedures are fully compliant with Irish law.
You will receive regular updates on Irish employment law including case law reviews, legislative changes, topical updates as well as answers to your burning questions through our Q&A feature.
You will have 24/7 access to the Employment Law Hub so you can research case law and HR issues when you need to.
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.