Review of Recent Employment Developments in Ireland 3/5/2019Posted in : Fortnightly Review of Recent Employment Developments on 3 May 2019
What we learned this week:
- The WRC has published its annual report and will have a new website from Tuesday
- New EU-wide Rules on protecting workplace whistleblowers have been approved
- ByrneWallace has published an article on three recent developments in corporate immigration
- McDowell Purcell has merged with European law firm Fieldfisher and Reddy Charlton are looking for an employment solicitor
- Our next free webinar on 8th May with the HR Suite is about Dealing with Poor Performance Proactively (Part 2)
And here's this week's contents list in full...
Already a subscriber?
Click here to login and access the full article.Log in now to read the full article
Don't miss out, start your free trial today!
Are you fully aware of the benefits of Legal-Island's Irish Employment Law Hub? We help thousands of people like you understand how the latest changes in Irish employment law impact your business through a mix of case law analysis and in-depth articles. All delivered right to your inbox.
We help you to understand the ramifications of each important case from Ireland and Europe.
We help you ensure that your organisation's policies and procedures are fully compliant with Irish law.
You will receive regular updates on Irish employment law including case law reviews, legislative changes, topical updates as well as answers to your burning questions through our Q&A feature.
You will have 24/7 access to the Employment Law Hub so you can research case law and HR issues when you need to.
More from the First Tuesday Q&A
Posted in: First Tuesday Q&A ROI on 04 August 2020
Mandatory Retirement and Age Discrimination
Posted in: First Tuesday Q&A ROI on 06 July 2020
Redundancy for Employees on Temporary Lay-Off
Posted in: First Tuesday Q&A ROI on 05 June 2020
COVID-19: (Re-)Opening for Business
Posted in: First Tuesday Q&A ROI on 13 May 2020
The Temporary Wage Subsidy Scheme – Frequently Asked Questions
Posted in: First Tuesday Q&A ROI on 07 April 2020
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.