Review of Recent Employment Developments in Ireland 1/11/2019Posted in : Fortnightly Review of Recent Employment Developments on 1 November 2019
What we learned this week:
- You only have until Monday to enter the CIPD Ireland HR Awards
- The Government has approved a large part of the design of a new Automatic Enrolment Retirement Savings System
- And Jennifer Cashman of RDJ has written a comprehensive article on the AE proposals
- We have two free webinars in December, covering Christmas Parties and Diversity & Inclusion
- There's a new survey on Remote Work in Ireland
- The European Labour Authority has started its work
And here's this week's contents list in full...
Already a subscriber?
Click here to login and access the full article.Log in now to read the full article
Don't miss out, start your free trial today!
Are you fully aware of the benefits of Legal-Island's Irish Employment Law Hub? We help thousands of people like you understand how the latest changes in Irish employment law impact your business through a mix of case law analysis and in-depth articles. All delivered right to your inbox.
We help you to understand the ramifications of each important case from Ireland and Europe.
We help you ensure that your organisation's policies and procedures are fully compliant with Irish law.
You will receive regular updates on Irish employment law including case law reviews, legislative changes, topical updates as well as answers to your burning questions through our Q&A feature.
You will have 24/7 access to the Employment Law Hub so you can research case law and HR issues when you need to.
This article is correct at 01/11/2019
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.