Review of Recent Employment Developments in Ireland 29/11/2019Posted in : Fortnightly Review of Recent Employment Developments on 29 November 2019
What we learned this week:
- There's still time to register for our 2 free webinars next week on Christmas Parties and Neurodiversity at work
- Health Insurance Stamp Duty is to rise for the first time in 3 years
- Ireland’s National LGBTI+ Inclusion Strategy 2019 – 2021 has been launched
- A survey by ICTU shows that shockingly high levels of sexual harassment at work have gone unreported
- The WRC is looking for a Registrar
And here's this week's contents list in full...
Already a subscriber?
Click here to login and access the full article.Log in now to read the full article
Don't miss out, start your free trial today!
Are you fully aware of the benefits of Legal-Island's Irish Employment Law Hub? We help thousands of people like you understand how the latest changes in Irish employment law impact your business through a mix of case law analysis and in-depth articles. All delivered right to your inbox.
We help you to understand the ramifications of each important case from Ireland and Europe.
We help you ensure that your organisation's policies and procedures are fully compliant with Irish law.
You will receive regular updates on Irish employment law including case law reviews, legislative changes, topical updates as well as answers to your burning questions through our Q&A feature.
You will have 24/7 access to the Employment Law Hub so you can research case law and HR issues when you need to.
This article is correct at 29/11/2019
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.