Review of Recent Employment Developments in Ireland 4/10/2019Posted in : Fortnightly Review of Recent Employment Developments on 4 October 2019
What we learned this week:
- Ireland’s workforce is getting older - the proportion of the workforce aged 55 and has doubled in 20 years
- Guest lecture payments should now be made a net of PAYE, USC and PRSI deductions
- If your workplace has been affected by storm Lorenzo, RDJ and the WRC have some practical advice for you about employment rights in extreme weather conditions
- There has been a 12% increase in visa applications and an 11% annual increase in the number of non-EEA nationals living in Ireland
- Caroline McEnery's webinar recording on the importance of having a company
Already a subscriber?
Click here to login and access the full article.Log in now to read the full article
Don't miss out, start your free trial today!
Are you fully aware of the benefits of Legal-Island's Irish Employment Law Hub? We help thousands of people like you understand how the latest changes in Irish employment law impact your business through a mix of case law analysis and in-depth articles. All delivered right to your inbox.
We help you to understand the ramifications of each important case from Ireland and Europe.
We help you ensure that your organisation's policies and procedures are fully compliant with Irish law.
You will receive regular updates on Irish employment law including case law reviews, legislative changes, topical updates as well as answers to your burning questions through our Q&A feature.
You will have 24/7 access to the Employment Law Hub so you can research case law and HR issues when you need to.
This article is correct at 04/10/2019
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.