Review of Recent Employment Developments in Ireland 3/7/2020Posted in : Fortnightly Review of Recent Employment Developments on 3 July 2020
This week's top stories:
- We have detailed case law analysis of the High Court's decision to strike down SEO's and the trade union response, plus two other important reviews.
- We have 6 employment-related coronavirus updates, including interim recommendations for the reopening of schools and educational facilities.
- We have details of the next meeting of the Diversity and Inclusion Discussion Forum on 17th July, featuring D&I authors Alison Maitland and Rebekah Steele.
- We have details of the DPC's report on the data protection implications of the Return to Work Safely Protocol.
- We have two free webinars this month, one with HR Suite, the other with CC Solicitors.
Already a subscriber?
Click here to login and access the full article.Log in now to read the full article
Don't miss out, start your free trial today!
Are you fully aware of the benefits of Legal-Island's Irish Employment Law Hub? We help thousands of people like you understand how the latest changes in Irish employment law impact your business through a mix of case law analysis and in-depth articles. All delivered right to your inbox.
We help you to understand the ramifications of each important case from Ireland and Europe.
We help you ensure that your organisation's policies and procedures are fully compliant with Irish law.
You will receive regular updates on Irish employment law including case law reviews, legislative changes, topical updates as well as answers to your burning questions through our Q&A feature.
You will have 24/7 access to the Employment Law Hub so you can research case law and HR issues when you need to.
This article is correct at 03/07/2020
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.