Review of Recent Employment Developments in Ireland 13/11/2020Posted in : Fortnightly Review of Recent Employment Developments on 13 November 2020 Issues covered: Coronavirus; Criminal Justice (Hate Crime) Bill 2020; Data Protection; Health & Safety
This week's top stories:
- The WRC is recruiting for Adjudication Officers. Go on - you know you want to apply.
- Our case review this week is on a WRC Adjudication Officer decision to award a Special Needs Assistant €10k for a procedurally flawed unfair dismissal.
- The Company Christmas party is such a magical time of the year, and 2020 shouldn’t be any different, Caroline McEnery of the HR Suite sets out some top tips to help prepare for the this year’s virtual party.
- We have some excellent guidance from Niall Eyre, Owner and Principal Consultant at Transform HR on preparing for virtual performance management hearings.
- You still just have time to book a place at our Annual Review of
Already a subscriber?
Click here to login and access the full article.Log in now to read the full article
Don't miss out, start your free trial today!
Are you fully aware of the benefits of Legal-Island's Irish Employment Law Hub? We help thousands of people like you understand how the latest changes in Irish employment law impact your business through a mix of case law analysis and in-depth articles. All delivered right to your inbox.
We help you to understand the ramifications of each important case from Ireland and Europe.
We help you ensure that your organisation's policies and procedures are fully compliant with Irish law.
You will receive regular updates on Irish employment law including case law reviews, legislative changes, topical updates as well as answers to your burning questions through our Q&A feature.
You will have 24/7 access to the Employment Law Hub so you can research case law and HR issues when you need to.
This article is correct at 13/11/2020
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.