Review of Recent Employment Developments in Ireland 11/9/2020Posted in : Fortnightly Review of Recent Employment Developments on 11 September 2020
This week's top stories:
- Register now for the Annual Review of Employment Law on the 25th and 26th November and save money - early bird discount ends next Friday.
- We are officially in recession after the Central Statistics Office released Q2 figures this week.
- Our Case Law Review this week finds the Labour Court agreeing that a delayed TUPE transfer meant an employee was redundant, in the absence of evidence to the contrary.
- Legal Island will be hosting an all island of Ireland Future of Work Summit 2021+ online on the morning of Wednesday 14th October 2020. Please save the date.
- Today's live webinar at 11.00 finds Bláthnaid Evans, Leman Solicitors, discussing the EWSS.
Already a subscriber?
Click here to login and access the full article.Log in now to read the full article
Don't miss out, start your free trial today!
Are you fully aware of the benefits of Legal-Island's Irish Employment Law Hub? We help thousands of people like you understand how the latest changes in Irish employment law impact your business through a mix of case law analysis and in-depth articles. All delivered right to your inbox.
We help you to understand the ramifications of each important case from Ireland and Europe.
We help you ensure that your organisation's policies and procedures are fully compliant with Irish law.
You will receive regular updates on Irish employment law including case law reviews, legislative changes, topical updates as well as answers to your burning questions through our Q&A feature.
You will have 24/7 access to the Employment Law Hub so you can research case law and HR issues when you need to.
This article is correct at 11/09/2020
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.