Review of Recent Employment Developments in Ireland 20/8/2021Posted in : Fortnightly Review of Recent Employment Developments on 20 August 2021
This week's top stories:
- Teachers will not be required to provide proof of vaccination against Covid-19 when they return to the classroom, although more than 100 Covid outbreaks are occurring each week, mostly at social gatherings and in workplaces.
- Michelle Ryan, RDJ answers your questions in relation to vaccination and the workplace.
- Our featured annual review session of the week is ‘Review of the Year with Jennifer Cashman’.
- In our case review an Adjudication Officer recommends that an Employer pay the sum of €10,000 to a women dismissed because of childcare difficulties.
- The CIPD HR Awards 2021 launches on the 2nd September.
- Time spent searching for and sharing documents as a
Already a subscriber?
Click here to login and access the full article.Log in now to read the full article
Don't miss out, start your free trial today!
Are you fully aware of the benefits of Legal-Island's Irish Employment Law Hub? We help thousands of people like you understand how the latest changes in Irish employment law impact your business through a mix of case law analysis and in-depth articles. All delivered right to your inbox.
We help you to understand the ramifications of each important case from Ireland and Europe.
We help you ensure that your organisation's policies and procedures are fully compliant with Irish law.
You will receive regular updates on Irish employment law including case law reviews, legislative changes, topical updates as well as answers to your burning questions through our Q&A feature.
You will have 24/7 access to the Employment Law Hub so you can research case law and HR issues when you need to.
This article is correct at 20/08/2021
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.