Review of Recent Employment Developments in Ireland 27/8/2021Posted in : Fortnightly Review of Recent Employment Developments on 27 August 2021
This week's top stories:
- This week's thought-provoking video is from a friend of Legal Island, who will be sadly missed, the late Kaja Choma. We bring you her fabulous TED Talk - A fish climbing a tree - How to embrace being different.
- In our case review this week, ambiguity in a retirement benefits policy is highlighted.
- The public consultation report on the right to request remote working has been published.
- Our featured annual review session of the week is ' Bullying at Work or Proactive Management?'
- Legal Island and Kinch Lyons improve recruitment process with e-learning psychometric testing.
- The EU Directive on Transparent and Predictable Working Conditions includes a range of minimum
Already a subscriber?
Click here to login and access the full article.Log in now to read the full article
Don't miss out, start your free trial today!
Are you fully aware of the benefits of Legal-Island's Irish Employment Law Hub? We help thousands of people like you understand how the latest changes in Irish employment law impact your business through a mix of case law analysis and in-depth articles. All delivered right to your inbox.
We help you to understand the ramifications of each important case from Ireland and Europe.
We help you ensure that your organisation's policies and procedures are fully compliant with Irish law.
You will receive regular updates on Irish employment law including case law reviews, legislative changes, topical updates as well as answers to your burning questions through our Q&A feature.
You will have 24/7 access to the Employment Law Hub so you can research case law and HR issues when you need to.
This article is correct at 27/08/2021
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.