Review of Recent Employment Developments in Ireland 22/1/2021Posted in : Fortnightly Review of Recent Employment Developments on 22 January 2021 Issues covered: Right to Disconnect; National Remote Working Strategy; Bullying at Work Code of Practice
This week's top stories:
- If you missed it live yesterday, you may now listen to our webinar recording with Jennifer Cashman, Practice Group Leader of RDJ's Employment Team, as she discusses remote working and vaccination issues.
- Plus, join the brand new D&I Mastermind group chaired by Barry Phillips.
- Submissions to the WRC about their planned Code of Practice on Right to Disconnect close today.
- The Unified Code Of Practice For Employers And Employees On The Prevention and Resolution Of Bullying At Work has been published and Dr Gerry McMahon discusses the implications for Employers.
- DETE is seeking your views on a proposal for a directive on adequate minimum wages in the EU.
Already a subscriber?
Click here to login and access the full article.Log in now to read the full article
Don't miss out, start your free trial today!
Are you fully aware of the benefits of Legal-Island's Irish Employment Law Hub? We help thousands of people like you understand how the latest changes in Irish employment law impact your business through a mix of case law analysis and in-depth articles. All delivered right to your inbox.
We help you to understand the ramifications of each important case from Ireland and Europe.
We help you ensure that your organisation's policies and procedures are fully compliant with Irish law.
You will receive regular updates on Irish employment law including case law reviews, legislative changes, topical updates as well as answers to your burning questions through our Q&A feature.
You will have 24/7 access to the Employment Law Hub so you can research case law and HR issues when you need to.
Recent Webinar Recordings
- Effectively Manage Long-Term Absence in the Workplace
- Comparative Law Table Webinar with Lewis Silkin LLP - Redundancies and Restructuring
- Beyond Ticking the Box: Creating Real Impact with Inclusion at Work
- HR Suite - Effective Performance Management Strategies
- Unregulated Use of ChatGPT in the Workplace – five things HR absolutely must do right now to reduce the risks of litigation
- HR Suite - The European Union (Transparent and Predictable Working Conditions) Regulations 2022
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.