Review of Recent Employment Developments in Ireland 2/7/2021Posted in : Fortnightly Review of Recent Employment Developments on 2 July 2021 Issues covered: Remote working; Redundancy Payments; protected disclosures; Covid-19; Case Law
This week's top stories:
- Legal Island has donated €648 as part of its Rate to Donate campaign.
- Remote working was given a boost this week with the launch of the #MakingRemoteWork campaign.
- The emergency period to suspend Section 12 of the Redundancy Payments Act has been extended to the 30th September 2021.
- In FLAC’s annual report published this week, employment and family law issues dominated calls to the information line last year.
- The Labour Court is to conduct an examination of the terms and conditions relating to the remuneration and any sick pay scheme or pension scheme in respect of the Construction Sector.
- A number of annual reports on protected disclosures by workers and former
Already a subscriber?
Click here to login and access the full article.Log in now to read the full article
Don't miss out, start your free trial today!
Are you fully aware of the benefits of Legal-Island's Irish Employment Law Hub? We help thousands of people like you understand how the latest changes in Irish employment law impact your business through a mix of case law analysis and in-depth articles. All delivered right to your inbox.
We help you to understand the ramifications of each important case from Ireland and Europe.
We help you ensure that your organisation's policies and procedures are fully compliant with Irish law.
You will receive regular updates on Irish employment law including case law reviews, legislative changes, topical updates as well as answers to your burning questions through our Q&A feature.
You will have 24/7 access to the Employment Law Hub so you can research case law and HR issues when you need to.
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.