Review of Recent Employment Developments in Ireland 9/7/2021Posted in : Fortnightly Review of Recent Employment Developments on 9 July 2021
This week's top stories:
- The Workplace Relations (Miscellaneous Provisions) Bill 2021 is making rapid progress through the Houses of the Oireachtas.
- If you have responsibility for HR or employment law matters in NI, then the online Post Graduate Certificate in NI Employment Law and Practice may be right up your street.
- The Gender Pay Gap Information Bill 2019 has reached its final stage this week.
- Consultation on the Equality Acts (Equal Status Acts 2000-2018 and the Employment Equality Acts 1998-2015) opened this week.
- In Coronavirus employment-related updates people who are fully vaccinated will receive their EU Digital Covid Certificates by either email or post from next week.
Already a subscriber?
Click here to login and access the full article.Log in now to read the full article
Don't miss out, start your free trial today!
Are you fully aware of the benefits of Legal-Island's Irish Employment Law Hub? We help thousands of people like you understand how the latest changes in Irish employment law impact your business through a mix of case law analysis and in-depth articles. All delivered right to your inbox.
We help you to understand the ramifications of each important case from Ireland and Europe.
We help you ensure that your organisation's policies and procedures are fully compliant with Irish law.
You will receive regular updates on Irish employment law including case law reviews, legislative changes, topical updates as well as answers to your burning questions through our Q&A feature.
You will have 24/7 access to the Employment Law Hub so you can research case law and HR issues when you need to.
This article is correct at 09/07/2021
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.