Review of Recent Employment Developments in Ireland 11/6/2021Posted in : Fortnightly Review of Recent Employment Developments on 11 June 2021
This week's top stories:
- A statutory sick pay scheme will be phased in over a four-year period
- The government has published the Plan for Action on Collective Redundancies following Insolvency
- Emergency legislation in response to Zalewski is due within ‘couple of weeks’
- HSE managers have been told to risk-assess staff who are not vaccinated against Covid-19
- Next Friday our free webinar is Flexible Family-Friendly Working: What Does New Best Practice Look Like? with Bright Horizons
- Case Law Review: WRC considers an apprentice's redundancy rights
And here's this week's contents list in full...
Already a subscriber?
Click here to login and access the full article.Log in now to read the full article
Don't miss out, start your free trial today!
Are you fully aware of the benefits of Legal-Island's Irish Employment Law Hub? We help thousands of people like you understand how the latest changes in Irish employment law impact your business through a mix of case law analysis and in-depth articles. All delivered right to your inbox.
We help you to understand the ramifications of each important case from Ireland and Europe.
We help you ensure that your organisation's policies and procedures are fully compliant with Irish law.
You will receive regular updates on Irish employment law including case law reviews, legislative changes, topical updates as well as answers to your burning questions through our Q&A feature.
You will have 24/7 access to the Employment Law Hub so you can research case law and HR issues when you need to.
This article is correct at 11/06/2021
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.