Review of Recent Employment Developments in Ireland 25/6/2021Posted in : Fortnightly Review of Recent Employment Developments on 25 June 2021
This week's top stories:
- The Supreme Court has confirmed that sectoral employment orders (SEOs) legislation is lawful
- Gender Pay Gap Information Bill 2019 should soon become law: Seanad Committee Stage debate was held this week
- A new pilot programme to test the effectiveness of a four-day working week has been launched
- Dublin has been ranked the 39th most expensive city to live in
- A report has found that 95% of PUP recipients would be financially better off in employment.
- In this afternoon's Diversity and Inclusion Forum discussion, we ask, "Where have all the older people gone?"
And here's this week's contents list in full...
Already a subscriber?
Click here to login and access the full article.Log in now to read the full article
Don't miss out, start your free trial today!
Are you fully aware of the benefits of Legal-Island's Irish Employment Law Hub? We help thousands of people like you understand how the latest changes in Irish employment law impact your business through a mix of case law analysis and in-depth articles. All delivered right to your inbox.
We help you to understand the ramifications of each important case from Ireland and Europe.
We help you ensure that your organisation's policies and procedures are fully compliant with Irish law.
You will receive regular updates on Irish employment law including case law reviews, legislative changes, topical updates as well as answers to your burning questions through our Q&A feature.
You will have 24/7 access to the Employment Law Hub so you can research case law and HR issues when you need to.
This article is correct at 25/06/2021
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.