Review of Recent Employment Developments in Ireland 28/5/2021Posted in : Fortnightly Review of Recent Employment Developments on 28 May 2021
- The Labour Court will, with effect from Tuesday 1st June 2021, resume hearings in a physical Court room.
- The Law Society of Ireland has launched Dignity Matters, a first of its kind evidence-based research study to address bullying, harassment and sexual harassment in the Irish solicitors’ profession.
- Íde O'Neill, Associate with LK Shields Solicitors LLP provides guidance on how employers should deal with requests to work past a mandatory retirement age.
- In this latest ‘How To’ article Dr Gerry McMahon outlines the role of the nominated person in bullying cases in seizing the ‘window of opportunity’ to resolve complaints at an early stage.
- NUI Galway is to become the first higher
Already a subscriber?
Click here to login and access the full article.Log in now to read the full article
Don't miss out, start your free trial today!
Are you fully aware of the benefits of Legal-Island's Irish Employment Law Hub? We help thousands of people like you understand how the latest changes in Irish employment law impact your business through a mix of case law analysis and in-depth articles. All delivered right to your inbox.
We help you to understand the ramifications of each important case from Ireland and Europe.
We help you ensure that your organisation's policies and procedures are fully compliant with Irish law.
You will receive regular updates on Irish employment law including case law reviews, legislative changes, topical updates as well as answers to your burning questions through our Q&A feature.
You will have 24/7 access to the Employment Law Hub so you can research case law and HR issues when you need to.
This article is correct at 28/05/2021
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.