Review of Recent Employment Developments in Ireland 10/9/2021Posted in : Fortnightly Review of Recent Employment Developments on 10 September 2021
This week's top stories:
- In case reviews this week, an Adjudicator finds a retirement dismissal to be discriminatory and the second case highlights the importance of making reasonable accommodations for a disabled employee.
- Our featured Annual Review session of the week is Gender Pay Gap reporting.
- IHREC have published their recommendations for Ireland’s National Action Plan Against Racism.
- The Government has delayed moving recipients of the PUP to job seekers payments.
- It’s International Disability Awareness Day on the 12th September and we have an article with helpful resources for employers.
- Our next free webinar is with David McCarroll from RDJ on the 17th September.
And here's this
Already a subscriber?
Click here to login and access the full article.Log in now to read the full article
Don't miss out, start your free trial today!
Are you fully aware of the benefits of Legal-Island's Irish Employment Law Hub? We help thousands of people like you understand how the latest changes in Irish employment law impact your business through a mix of case law analysis and in-depth articles. All delivered right to your inbox.
We help you to understand the ramifications of each important case from Ireland and Europe.
We help you ensure that your organisation's policies and procedures are fully compliant with Irish law.
You will receive regular updates on Irish employment law including case law reviews, legislative changes, topical updates as well as answers to your burning questions through our Q&A feature.
You will have 24/7 access to the Employment Law Hub so you can research case law and HR issues when you need to.
This article is correct at 10/09/2021
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.