Review of Recent Employment Developments in Ireland 13/5/2022Posted in : Fortnightly Review of Recent Employment Developments on 13 May 2022
This week's top stories:
- Scott Alexander is leaving Legal Island this summer - would you like to join our knowledge team?
- The Joint Labour Committee is seeking representations regarding a Draft Employment Regulation Order for Early Years’ Service
- The thing office workers miss most about being in the office is socialising and interacting with colleagues
- Dr Patricia Scanlon has been appointed as Ireland’s first Artificial Intelligence (AI) Ambassador
- In the UK, an employee dismissed for refusing to attend work over Covid-19 fears was not unfairly dismissed
...and in other news Dr Gerry McMahon outlines the causes of, and typical responses to conflict as well as highlighting some top
Already a subscriber?
Click here to login and access the full article.Log in now to read the full article
Don't miss out, start your free trial today!
Are you fully aware of the benefits of Legal-Island's Irish Employment Law Hub? We help thousands of people like you understand how the latest changes in Irish employment law impact your business through a mix of case law analysis and in-depth articles. All delivered right to your inbox.
We help you to understand the ramifications of each important case from Ireland and Europe.
We help you ensure that your organisation's policies and procedures are fully compliant with Irish law.
You will receive regular updates on Irish employment law including case law reviews, legislative changes, topical updates as well as answers to your burning questions through our Q&A feature.
You will have 24/7 access to the Employment Law Hub so you can research case law and HR issues when you need to.
More on A-Typical Working
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.