Review of Recent Employment Developments in Ireland 07/10/2022Posted in : Fortnightly Review of Recent Employment Developments on 7 October 2022
Have Your Say – Take our 1-minute Hub Subscribers Pulse Survey and be in with a chance of winning a €100 Voucher!
This week's top 5:
- Featured Annual Review Session of the Week is: Social Media and the Impact of External Pressure to Dismiss
- 71% of employees say cost-of-living is main cause of stress and anxiety
- Final report of the (LEEF) High Level Group on collective bargaining published
- Members of Fórsa and SIPTU have voted to accept the new public sector pay deal
- Eight key characteristics associated with the risk of long-term unemployment identified
And in other news…………. join Caroline Reidy, Managing Director of the HR Suite on Monday 17th October for a FREE
Already a subscriber?
Click here to login and access the full article.Log in now to read the full article
Don't miss out, register today!
Are you fully aware of the benefits of Legal-Island's Irish Employment Law Hub? We help thousands of people like you understand how the latest changes in Irish employment law impact your business through a mix of case law analysis and in-depth articles. All delivered right to your inbox.
We help you to understand the ramifications of each important case from Ireland and Europe.
We help you ensure that your organisation's policies and procedures are fully compliant with Irish law.
You will receive regular updates on Irish employment law including case law reviews, legislative changes, topical updates as well as answers to your burning questions through our Q&A feature.
You will have 24/7 access to the Employment Law Hub so you can research case law and HR issues when you need to.
This article is correct at 07/10/2022
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.