Friday Round Up in Ireland 07/07/2023Posted in : Fortnightly Review of Recent Employment Developments on 7 July 2023
This week's top 5:
- Case Review: Ammi Burke v Adjudication Officer and Workplace Relations Commission (Respondents) and Arthur Cox LLP
- Work-Life Balance Act to Extend Leave for Parents And Carers
- Most US Companies Plan to Increase Employment Here
- Latest Labour Market Pulse Highlights importance of Flexible Working and Skills-based Hiring in Order to increase Female Participation in Irish Workforce
- Blog: Employment Law In Brief - June 2023
And in other news………….there were further revelations about non-disclosed payments controversy at RTÉ, the latest being presenter Ryan Tubridy and his agent will attend two Oireachtas committees to discuss the non-disclosure of payments at RTÉ. RTÉ's Prime
Already a subscriber?
Click here to login and access the full article.Log in now to read the full article
Don't miss out, start your free trial today!
Are you fully aware of the benefits of Legal-Island's Irish Employment Law Hub? We help thousands of people like you understand how the latest changes in Irish employment law impact your business through a mix of case law analysis and in-depth articles. All delivered right to your inbox.
We help you to understand the ramifications of each important case from Ireland and Europe.
We help you ensure that your organisation's policies and procedures are fully compliant with Irish law.
You will receive regular updates on Irish employment law including case law reviews, legislative changes, topical updates as well as answers to your burning questions through our Q&A feature.
You will have 24/7 access to the Employment Law Hub so you can research case law and HR issues when you need to.
This article is correct at 07/07/2023
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.