Friday Round Up in Ireland: 06/10/2023Posted in : Fortnightly Review of Recent Employment Developments on 6 October 2023
This week's top 5:
- Republic ahead of Northern Ireland for embracing remote working – study
- One in three hiding AI use from bosses, is this acceptable?
- Annual Review Session of the Week - Will you still need me, will you still feed me, when I'm sixty-four? How to handle compulsory retirement and the pensions shake up in 2024!
- Government considering rise in PRSI rate as part of budget
- Blog: What are an Employer’s Duties When it Comes to Mental Health?
And in other news………….Did you know Legal Island has Ireland's only Employment Equality dedicated event which provides a comprehensive and in-depth analysis of employment equality law developments? We focus on the key areas of employment
Already a subscriber?
Click here to login and access the full article.Log in now to read the full article
Don't miss out, start your free trial today!
Are you fully aware of the benefits of Legal-Island's Irish Employment Law Hub? We help thousands of people like you understand how the latest changes in Irish employment law impact your business through a mix of case law analysis and in-depth articles. All delivered right to your inbox.
We help you to understand the ramifications of each important case from Ireland and Europe.
We help you ensure that your organisation's policies and procedures are fully compliant with Irish law.
You will receive regular updates on Irish employment law including case law reviews, legislative changes, topical updates as well as answers to your burning questions through our Q&A feature.
You will have 24/7 access to the Employment Law Hub so you can research case law and HR issues when you need to.
This article is correct at 06/10/2023
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.