HR in 90 Seconds - December 2019Posted in : Supplementary Articles ROI on 12 December 2019
For the December edition of HR in 90 we thought we’d look back at some of the expert advice, guidance and enlightenment provided by our HR contributors this year.
Performance Management and Appraisals
No process is more terrifying and uncomfortable for line managers that having to speak to an employee about their performance issues or undergo the dreaded performance appraisal meeting. Our enlightened HR contributors have some extremely useful advice for making this a more pleasant and rewarding experience for all.
- Caroline McEnery, the HR Suite, asks if the stat of the year is the perfect time to conduct performance appraisals with your staff.
- Dr. Gerry McMahon, Productive Personnel Ltd
Already a subscriber?
Click here to login and access the full article.Log in now to read the full article
Don't miss out, start your free trial today!
Are you fully aware of the benefits of Legal-Island's Irish Employment Law Hub? We help thousands of people like you understand how the latest changes in Irish employment law impact your business through a mix of case law analysis and in-depth articles. All delivered right to your inbox.
We help you to understand the ramifications of each important case from Ireland and Europe.
We help you ensure that your organisation's policies and procedures are fully compliant with Irish law.
You will receive regular updates on Irish employment law including case law reviews, legislative changes, topical updates as well as answers to your burning questions through our Q&A feature.
You will have 24/7 access to the Employment Law Hub so you can research case law and HR issues when you need to.
More Supplementary Articles
- Gender Pay Gap Reporting in Ireland – New Guidance Published
- In Brief ROI: A Case Law Special
- Key points from the recently announced Work Life Balance and Miscellaneous Provisions Bill
- Irish Employment Law: What We Learned Last Quarter (Q1 2022)
- New Codes of Practice on Pay Inequality and Workplace Harassment
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.