The Best of Articles of 2018Posted in : Supplementary Articles ROI on 26 February 2019
We've analysed the most popular articles of 2018, as chosen by our subscribers, on the Irish Employment Law Hub.
Written by Ireland's top employment law experts and HR specialists, these articles address complex employment-related questions, provide guidance, offer advice, review case law and highlight recent employment law developments that Irish employers need to know.
Here are the Top Ten most popular articles from 2018 covering a wide range of topics, including, GDPR, retirement, contracts of employment, flexible working, gender pay gap reporting, and a number of pertinent case reviews that have implications for employers and employees.
Click on the titles below to read each article in full:
- Deirdre Crowley’s Guide to the GDPR for HR Professionals
- Should Employers Include a Data Protection Clause in their Contracts of Employment?
- The 2018 HR Business Agenda - New Code of Practice on Retirement Ages
- Employment Law Precedents: Nano Nagle School v Marie Daly  IECA 11
- In Brief: Case Law Special 2018
- Emailing Outside of Office Hours: How Do I Handle It?
- Should Employers Include Policies and Procedures in Contracts of Employment?
- A Guide to Flexible Working
- Let's Discuss... Workplace Investigations
- Gender Pay Gap Reporting: How Do I Handle It?
More Supplementary Articles
- Round Up: Key Employment Law Developments in Ireland 2019
- European Employee Fora and European Works Councils relocating to Ireland in anticipation of Brexit
- HR in 90 Seconds - December 2019
- Achieving Compliance - The Power of Embracing Diversity and Inclusion in Ireland
- In Brief: Important Updates from November 2019
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.