Key Differences Between NI & ROI Employment LawPosted in : Supplementary Articles ROI on 5 November 2019
Associates in the Employment & Incentives team in Belfast Jill Gracey and Laura Feely discuss the key differences between Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland in terms of employment law.
More Supplementary Articles
- In Brief: Case Law Special (May 2021)
- What Does the New Code of Practice on the Right to Disconnect Oblige Employers to Do?
- Irish Employment Law: What We Learned Last Quarter (Q1 2021)
- Equal Status Cases Highlight the Need for D&I Training
- Managing Probation Periods: A Round-up of Recent Resources (March 2021)
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.