Key Differences Between NI & ROI Employment LawPosted in : Supplementary Articles ROI on 5 November 2019
Associates in the Employment & Incentives team in Belfast Jill Gracey and Laura Feely discuss the key differences between Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland in terms of employment law.
More Supplementary Articles
- Lunch and Learn with MCS Group - Emerging Trends in HR Roles
- Irish Employment Law In Brief: May 2022
- Gender Pay Gap Reporting in Ireland – Regulations Finally Published
- Delayed New Whistleblowing Laws Move Closer to Enactment
- The Protected Disclosures (Amendment) Bill 2022 – An Overview of the Main Changes
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.