TUPE: Key Differences between NI & ROI Cross Border TransfersPosted in : Supplementary Articles ROI on 5 November 2019
Laura Feely, Associate with A&L Goodbody's Employment Law Group details the complex differences between Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland cross border transfers and the implications for businesses each side of the border.
Transcript to follow.
More Supplementary Articles
- HR in 90 Seconds - January 2020
- Round Up: Key Employment Law Developments in Ireland 2019
- European Employee Fora and European Works Councils relocating to Ireland in anticipation of Brexit
- HR in 90 Seconds - December 2019
- Achieving Compliance - The Power of Embracing Diversity and Inclusion in Ireland
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.