TUPE: Key Differences between NI & ROI Cross Border TransfersPosted in : Supplementary Articles ROI on 5 November 2019
Laura Feely, Associate with A&L Goodbody's Employment Law Group details the complex differences between Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland cross border transfers and the implications for businesses each side of the border.
Transcript to follow.
More Supplementary Articles
- In Brief: Menopause Special
- Irish Employment Law: What We Learned Last Quarter (Q2 2021)
- All Change at Work: Hybrid, Remote, the Right to Disconnect and the Four-Day Working Week
- What are the Key Takeaways Under the New Code of Practice on Workplace Bullying?
- In Brief: Important Updates from May 2021
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.