TUPE: Key Differences between NI & ROI Cross Border TransfersPosted in : Supplementary Articles ROI on 5 November 2019
Laura Feely, Associate with A&L Goodbody's Employment Law Group details the complex differences between Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland cross border transfers and the implications for businesses each side of the border.
Transcript to follow.
More Supplementary Articles
- Negative Feedback? How to Strip Out the Helpful from the Unhelpful
- Wide-ranging Changes to Irish Whistleblowing Legislation
- Irish Employment Law In Brief: August 2022
- Lunch and Learn with MCS Group – Applications vs CVs: Comparing Apples to Oranges?
- 6 Tips and Takeaways on compliance with the Bullying Code of Practice for Employers
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.