TUPE: Key Differences between NI & ROI Cross Border TransfersPosted in : Supplementary Articles ROI on 5 November 2019
Laura Feely, Associate with A&L Goodbody's Employment Law Group details the complex differences between Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland cross border transfers and the implications for businesses each side of the border.
Transcript to follow.
More Supplementary Articles
- The Protected Disclosures (Amendment) Bill 2022 – An Overview of the Main Changes
- The Great Resignation - How Your Organisation Can Turn the Big Attrition into the Big Attraction
- The Data Protection Commission’s Annual Report for 2021 - Key Takeaways
- Gender Pay Gap Reporting in Ireland – New Guidance Published
- In Brief ROI: A Case Law Special
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.