The Companies (Miscellaneous Provisions (COVID-19) Act 2020 – Implications for EmployersPosted in : Supplementary Articles ROI on 26 August 2020
Karen Killalea of the Maples Group outlines the key implications for employers of the introduction of the Companies (Miscellaneous Provisions (COVID-19) Act 2020 (the "Act") which came into force on 21 August 2020.
It recognises cash flow and practical difficulties being faced by Irish companies due to COVID-19 and makes temporary amendments to the Companies Act 2014.
Latest on Coronavirus/Covid-19
- Medical Council v Dr. Gerard Waters 
- Returning to the Workplace – How Do I Handle It?
- Variation of Employment Contracts: Consent and COVID-19
- Future Trends and the Road Ahead in Human Resources
- Performance Conversations and Motivation of Remote-based Millennials
- Shaping the Post Covid World of Work
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.