The Companies (Miscellaneous Provisions (COVID-19) Act 2020 – Implications for EmployersPosted in : Supplementary Articles ROI on 26 August 2020
Karen Killalea of the Maples Group outlines the key implications for employers of the introduction of the Companies (Miscellaneous Provisions (COVID-19) Act 2020 (the "Act") which came into force on 21 August 2020.
It recognises cash flow and practical difficulties being faced by Irish companies due to COVID-19 and makes temporary amendments to the Companies Act 2014.
Latest on Coronavirus/Covid-19
- Eagerly Awaited Guidance On Returning To The Workplace Published
- The Return to the Office – Your Questions Answered
- The Covid Vaccine And The Return To Work - How Do I Handle it?
- Apprentice Carpenter v Joinery Manufacturing Company 
- An Audience with RDJ (July 2021) Covid-19 Vaccination Status and Redundancy
- How To Build Psychological Safety For Better Team Results
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.