Coming Out Of Lockdown - An Employer’s RoadmapPosted in : Supplementary Articles ROI on 10 June 2020 Issues covered: Coronavirus; Health and Safety; Redundancy and Restructuring; Employee Engagement
This comprehensive newsletter from Leman Solicitors outlines a range of business re-opening considerations for employers including health and safety, cost containment measures including property costs, restructuring and redundancy and communication with the employees.
Click here to read the newsletter
eLearning Training Resource
Return to Work Safely Protocol: COVID-19 Induction Training
Legal Island has created an eLearning course in partnership with Ronan Daly Jermyn that complies with HSA guidance and enables employers to provide compulsory COVID-19 induction training to all employees in advance of them returning safely to the workplace.
Click here to find out more information
Click here to get a free demo of this course
Latest on Coronavirus/Covid-19
- Barbara Nalepa v Winifred Rochford ta The Health Store 
- What is the Current Law in Relation to Mandatory Retirement Ages?
- Lay-Offs – What Do They Mean With Respect To Notice Payments?
- Stefan Jennings v Cidos Trading Ltd Banba Toymaster 
- Warren Sweeney v MSL Engineering 
- Withdrawal of Employment Due to Disability Deemed Discrimination
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.