Coming Out Of Lockdown - An Employer’s RoadmapPosted in : Supplementary Articles ROI on 10 June 2020
This comprehensive newsletter from Leman Solicitors outlines a range of business re-opening considerations for employers including health and safety, cost containment measures including property costs, restructuring and redundancy and communication with the employees.
eLearning Training Resource
Legal Island has created an eLearning course in partnership with Ronan Daly Jermyn that complies with HSA guidance and enables employers to provide compulsory COVID-19 induction training to all employees in advance of them returning safely to the workplace.
Latest on Coronavirus/Covid-19
- Review of Recent Employment Developments in Ireland 25/6/2021
- All Change at Work: Hybrid, Remote, the Right to Disconnect and the Four-Day Working Week
- Review of Recent Employment Developments in Ireland 11/6/2021
- In Brief: Important Updates from May 2021
- The Return to Work Safely Protocol Updated - Your Questions Answered
- An Audience with RDJ (May 2021) Discussion Around the WRC Adjudication Service, Redundancy & Face Masks
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.