Quiz: Managing Productivity and Communication while Home WorkingPosted in : Supplementary Articles ROI on 2 June 2020 Issues covered: Coronavirus; Home-working; Productivity; Communication
With many of us now working from home as a result of the COVID-19 outbreak, it's important to have an understanding on how to manage productivity and communication during this new way of working.
The questions in this quiz are based on Caroline McEnery's recent webinar, How to Maintain Productivity and Communicate Effectively During Remote Working, so feel free to brush up on your knowledge before you take the quiz, or watch the recording afterwards to fill the gaps in your knowledge and pick up some top tips.
Click here to watch the webinar recording
Recent Webinar Recordings
- Effectively Manage Long-Term Absence in the Workplace
- Comparative Law Table Webinar with Lewis Silkin LLP - Redundancies and Restructuring
- Beyond Ticking the Box: Creating Real Impact with Inclusion at Work
- HR Suite - Effective Performance Management Strategies
- Unregulated Use of ChatGPT in the Workplace – five things HR absolutely must do right now to reduce the risks of litigation
- HR Suite - The European Union (Transparent and Predictable Working Conditions) Regulations 2022
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.