Quiz: Managing Productivity and Communication while Home WorkingPosted in : Supplementary Articles ROI on 2 June 2020
With many of us now working from home as a result of the COVID-19 outbreak, it's important to have an understanding on how to manage productivity and communication during this new way of working.
The questions in this quiz are based on Caroline McEnery's recent webinar, How to Maintain Productivity and Communicate Effectively During Remote Working, so feel free to brush up on your knowledge before you take the quiz, or watch the recording afterwards to fill the gaps in your knowledge and pick up some top tips.
Recent Webinar Recordings
- An Audience with RDJ (July 2021) Covid-19 Vaccination Status and Redundancy
- New Statutory Sick Pay Scheme & Its Implications for Absence Management
- Flexible Family-Friendly Working: What Does New Best Practice Look Like?
- Dealing with Absence Management
- An Audience with RDJ (May 2021) Discussion Around the WRC Adjudication Service, Redundancy & Face Masks
- Implications for HR of the Code of Practice on the Right to Disconnect
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.