Quiz: Managing Productivity and Communication while Home WorkingPosted in : Supplementary Articles ROI on 2 June 2020
With many of us now working from home as a result of the COVID-19 outbreak, it's important to have an understanding on how to manage productivity and communication during this new way of working.
The questions in this quiz are based on Caroline McEnery's recent webinar, How to Maintain Productivity and Communicate Effectively During Remote Working, so feel free to brush up on your knowledge before you take the quiz, or watch the recording afterwards to fill the gaps in your knowledge and pick up some top tips.
Recent Webinar Recordings
- COVID-19 Issues: EWSS; Business Supports; Lay off; Suspension Right to Redundancy; Absence; Face Masks & Travel
- Employment Wage Subsidy Scheme - Q&A
- Pitfalls of a Redundancy Process – Fair and non-discriminatory selection during Covid 19
- Organisational Design & Restructuring Including Terms & Conditions & Redundancies
- Health and Safety Protocol - Lead Worker Representatives
- Launching Moonshot Pedagogy
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.