Quiz: Managing Productivity and Communication while Home WorkingPosted in : Supplementary Articles ROI on 2 June 2020
With many of us now working from home as a result of the COVID-19 outbreak, it's important to have an understanding on how to manage productivity and communication during this new way of working.
The questions in this quiz are based on Caroline McEnery's recent webinar, How to Maintain Productivity and Communicate Effectively During Remote Working, so feel free to brush up on your knowledge before you take the quiz, or watch the recording afterwards to fill the gaps in your knowledge and pick up some top tips.
Recent Webinar Recordings
- Breakfast with Frost: Stephen's Big D&I Opportunities Vital to the New Workplace
- New Right to Request Remote Working
- Dealing with Performance Issues
- Maternity and Paternity Leave – An International Comparison
- An Audience with RDJ - September 2021
- Disciplinary and Grievance Management – Getting the Foundations Right
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.