Preparing To Return To The Workplace - Guidance For Employers In IrelandPosted in : Supplementary Articles ROI on 13 May 2020
The Irish Government's COVID-19 Specific National Protocol for Employers and Workers (the "Protocol") was published on Friday, 8 May. The Protocol sets a high bar for employers who are preparing to re-open their workplaces in the coming weeks and months as outlined in the Roadmap to Re-Opening Ireland.
In this really helpful guide, Karen Killalea, Ciara Ni Longaigh and James Scanlon of Maples Employment team in Dublin set out the key obligations for employers as workplaces re-open.
Latest on Coronavirus/Covid-19
- Lay-Offs – What Do They Mean With Respect To Notice Payments?
- Stefan Jennings v Cidos Trading Ltd Banba Toymaster 
- Warren Sweeney v MSL Engineering 
- Withdrawal of Employment Due to Disability Deemed Discrimination
- Jason Crosby v David Moore t/a DMES 
- Irish Employment Law In Brief: March 2022
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.