Preparing To Return To The Workplace - Guidance For Employers In IrelandPosted in : Supplementary Articles ROI on 13 May 2020
The Irish Government's COVID-19 Specific National Protocol for Employers and Workers (the "Protocol") was published on Friday, 8 May. The Protocol sets a high bar for employers who are preparing to re-open their workplaces in the coming weeks and months as outlined in the Roadmap to Re-Opening Ireland.
In this really helpful guide, Karen Killalea, Ciara Ni Longaigh and James Scanlon of Maples Employment team in Dublin set out the key obligations for employers as workplaces re-open.
Latest on Coronavirus/Covid-19
- Covid-Related Business Closures & the Transfer Regulations
- B v Health Service Executive & Anor Record 
- The Philip Lee Guide to: Christmas Parties
- Review of Recent Employment Developments in Ireland 12/11/2021
- Covid-19 Update – Restrictions and Hybrid Working
- The Updated Work Safely Protocol - Practical Implications For Employers
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.