Top Tips for Remote Workplace InvestigationsPosted in : Supplementary Articles ROI on 18 May 2020
As we enter the first phase of the release from Lockdown, it feels good to have an eye on the future. However, remote working is here to stay and in the last number of weeks the team at CC Solicitors have assisted a number of clients successfully progress internal investigations remotely.
In this article they outline their top tips for conducting workplace investigations remotely.
More on Disciplinary & Grievance
- Inappropriate Social Media Content – How Do I Handle It?
- Review of Recent Employment Developments in Ireland 15/10/2021
- Dr Samuel Van Eeden v The Medical Council, Ireland and the Attorney General 
- Disciplinary and Grievance Management – Getting the Foundations Right
- Mr Denis Fitzpatrick v Q-Park Ireland Limited 
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.