Jennifer Cashman's Review of the Year 2020Posted in : Supplementary Articles ROI on 1 September 2021
Watch Jennifer Cashman's Review of the Year session from the Annual Review of Employment Law 2020 conference.
If you and your HR colleagues would benefit from a conference packed full of employment law updates similar to the one below, check out the programme and speaker line-up at this year's online Annual Review of Employment Law conference.
Annual Review of Employment Law 2021
Jennifer Cashman will be opening and closing our live Annual Review of Employment Law conference once again in 2021. The conference takes place online on the 24 & 25 November via our browser-based platform Hopin.
Up to 13 hours of CPD hours are available from this event – this would include all missed recordings being watched afterwards and Q&As. Please note, this is the maximum available and your hours will depend on your activity during and after the event.
What can I expect from this event?
- Welcome pack, containing joining details, speaker details, housekeeping and tech tips for the best digital experience
- Access to 19 live sessions across 2 days, including 4 roundtable discussions
- Expert advice and guidance from over 30 HR and employment law experts
- Digital note pack, containing over 300 pages of notes, templates and precedent documents which you can refer to at any time
- Access to the recordings of every single session from both days
- Opportunity to network with other HR professionals via video chat and message
- Plenty of breaks so you can network, catch up on emails or grab a quick cuppa!
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.