Can you answer these employment law and HR questions?Posted in : Supplementary Articles ROI on 9 November 2022 Issues covered:
Legal Island's knowledge team have put together a quick 10-question multiple choice quiz to test your knowledge of employment law and HR developments in 2022.
How did you fare?
And have you booked your annual employment update yet?
Over 500 of your local HR peers have already registered to attend this month's online Annual Review of Employment Law 2022 conference. Are you missing out?
All attendees receive:
- A comprehensive update covering the most important employment law developments you need to know
- Sessions delivered by specialist jurisdiction specific employment lawyers, HR and subject matter experts
- Comprehensive pack of notes, slides and session recordings so you won’t miss a thing!
- Event Takeaways including practical action plans and key next steps
- Excellent customer service and a dedicated tech team available before and during the conference
- A user-friendly event platform with technical support available to you throughout
- A great opportunity to network with your HR and legal peers from across Ireland
Click here to view the full programme and speaker line-up
This article is correct at 09/11/2022
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.