ROI Employment Law In Brief: October 2023Posted in : Supplementary Articles ROI on 31 October 2023
After some hesitation, October finally delivered autumn to us, and with it these great articles and webinars....
- The Philip Lee Guide to: The Revenue Commissioners -V- Karshan Midlands Ltd T/A Dominos Pizza  IESC 24 - Cian Moriarty, Philip Lee LLP
- Unlocking Talent: Recruiting Individuals with Experience of the Criminal Justice System – Martin Reilly, Extern
- Off the Record/Protected Conversations – Jennifer Cashman, RDJ LLP
- Christmas Parties, Caroline Reidy, The HR Suite
- The Features of a Fixed-Term Contract - Siobhán Lafferty, Reddy Charlton LLP
- What are an Employer’s Duties When it Comes to Mental Health? - Aoife Gallagher Watson, A&L Goodbody LLP
- What’s all this Chat about AI? – Olga Pollock, firmus energy
- Diversity & Inclusion: Discrimination Case Law Review - Your Questions Answered! - Ciarán Ahern, McInnes Dunne Murphy LLP
- Navigating HR's Cyber Frontier - Risks, Compliance and Training webinar – Ricky Kelly, RDJ LLP and Giles Tyler, Control Risks and Julie Holmes, Legal Island
As always, if you have a topic or subject that keeps coming across your desk and you would love to hear from us about, don't hesitate to get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.This article is correct at 31/10/2023
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.