ROI Employment Law In Brief: September 2023Posted in : Supplementary Articles ROI on 5 October 2023
As the new term commenced, we remember that every day’s a school day. It’s hard to believe September is over!
Here’s a run through of our articles and webinars which featured in September:
- Resignations During a Grievance Process - Issues Arising – Jennifer O’Neill, LK Shields LLP
- Retirement and Employee Requests to Work Longer – Caroline Reidy, The HR Suite
- ChatGPT Introductory Session – Legal Island – WATCH IT HERE.
- Diversity & Inclusion: Discrimination Case Law Review webinar - Laura McKee, Legal Island and employment law expert, Ciarán Ahern, Partner at McInnes Dunne Murphy LLP – NOT TO BE MISSED!
- Sexual Harassment - How Do I Handle It? - Éibhín Stapleton, RDJ LLP
- Successful Claim for Discrimination arising from the Conduct of an Internal Interview Process – Dermot Casserly and Leah Traynor, DWF (Ireland) LLP
- Are ‘Budget Restraints’ Sufficient Grounds for Renewing Employees’ Fixed-term Contracts Instead of Offering Them a Permanent Position? - Aoife Brady, A&L Goodbody LLP
- Problem-solving with Disney – Olga Pollock, firmus energy
As always, if you have a topic or subject that keeps coming across your desk and you would love to hear from us about, don't hesitate to get in touch at email@example.com.This article is correct at 05/10/2023
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.