Job Vacancy: Head of RecruitmentPosted in : Latest HR Jobs on 2 May 2016
Responsible and accountable for the end to end recruitment service for a large Financial Services organisation. This is a highly operationally focused role.
Sector: Financial Services
12 Month FTC
Location: Dublin South
The Role: Responsible and accountable for the end to end recruitment service for a large Financial Services organisation. This is a highly operationally focused role.
You will provide a consultative and collaborative approach to all stakeholders across a broad spectrum of roles and lead and coordinate an internal recruitment team.
The Person: A senior leader, you will be able to design end to end sourcing strategies to attract candidates from within the marketplace in a cost effective manner and meet business needs.
Responsible for managing and developing an internal recruitment team, presenting reports to senior level and developing and maintaining stakeholder relationships at all levels.
- Build and manage relationships with all internal and external stakeholders including HR Business Partners to understand and manage succession planning of all divisions
- Coordinate and manage team delegation and requisitions, managing performance and developing a team.
- Design resourcing plans, define role requirements and develop innovative sourcing solutions.
- Interviewing for senior hires.
- Forecast placements based on demand, business change, candidate pipeline etc.
- Produce timely and accurate activity and MI reporting for the business and global operations
- Understand and deliver market intelligence for the business area
- Actively partner with the business identifying talent pool, future successors and gap analysis
- Manage project recruitment in partnership with the business leads and project managers
- Degree level with CIPD / Human Resources qualification
- Significant experience of working as a top performing recruiter with in depth proven experience recruiting for leadership level positions
- Ability to manage high volumes of recruitment activity, coordinating a team of recruiters and administrators.
- Experience communicating with and interviewing senior level candidates
- In-depth experience of using a wide range of direct sourcing methods to attract suitable candidates in line with cost constraints
- Demonstrates and applies knowledge of recruitment related employment laws
- Have a proactive and methodical approach with the ability to work to key targets, under pressure and within tight timelines with multiple vacancies to source
- Must have up-to-date knowledge of innovative and attraction & selection methodologies and strong track record of successfully networking externally with global experience as required
- Ability to negotiate rates/salaries, and contracts.
- Experience of managing change projects
- Experience of using Taleo is preferable
- Excellent IT skills: Excel/spreadsheets, databases, Word, PowerPoint etc.
For more information on this please contact: Niamh Kennelly at Brightwater Executive on +353 1 662 1000 or by email email@example.comThis article is correct at 02/05/2016
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.