Workplace Wellbeing, Mental Health & Resilience Podcast (Ep 6) - Case Study: How to Ensure Employees Can Work Effectively from HomePosted in : Latest Podcasts on 3 August 2021
Episode 6 - Case Study: How to Ensure Employees Can Work Effectively from Home
In the sixth episode of our podcasts in this series, ‘Case Study: How to Ensure Employees Can Work Effectively from Home’, Sarah Balmforth, HR Director at Hughes Insurance, explains Hughes Insurance's decision to implement permanent remote working for their 250 employees, and how they plan to tackle feelings of isolation and employee wellbeing.
Sarah is an experienced HR professional, working within HR for over 15 years. Sarah is currently HR Director at Hughes Insurance, with responsibility for HR and Learning & Development. She has worked at Hughes Insurance for just over 6 years and her work has primarily focused on Cultural Change, Organisational Development and Employee Experience. Sarah's role allows her to work at both a strategic and operational level, partnering with the key leadership team to deliver results through people and culture.
About this Podcast
This podcast series focuses on several key sessions recently delivered at Legal Island’s online Workplace Wellbeing, Mental Health and Resilience event in association with KinchLyons, which took place on 20th May 2021.
These podcasts will help you make sense of new ways of working and help you improve the levels of wellbeing, mental health and resilience within your organisation.
Listen and Subscribe
More on Wellbeing
- Employee Absence Due to Work-Related Stress – How Do I Handle It?
- Who Dares Wins: Real World Lessons from Connor Smyth, the Winner of the Channel 4 Series
- Workplace Wellbeing, Mental Health & Resilience Podcast (Ep 9) - Positive Psychology Perspective: Building Resilience & Maximising Your Energy
- Workplace Wellbeing, Mental Health & Resilience Podcast (Ep 8) - Boosting your Working Parents’ Wellbeing and Resilience from Bright Horizons
- Workplace Wellbeing, Mental Health & Resilience Podcast (Ep 7) - QUBeWell: Creating a Mental Health Wellbeing Strategy for Queen’s Staff and Students
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.