Workplace Wellbeing, Mental Health & Resilience Podcast (Ep 5) - Building Your Robust Wellbeing Strategy: Redefining Resilience and Organisational WellbeingPosted in : Latest Podcasts on 27 July 2021
Episode 5 - Building Your Robust Wellbeing Strategy: Redefining Resilience and Organisational Wellbeing
In the fifth episode of our podcasts in this series, ‘Building Your Robust Wellbeing Strategy: Redefining Resilience and Organisational Wellbeing’, Eibhlin Johnston, Author, Speaker, Transformational Coach and founder of The Resiliency Hub argues we need a more holistic definition; one that promotes our physical, psychological and social wellbeing.
Eibhlin is the Managing Director of The Resiliency Hub. She is an author, speaker, executive coach and highly experienced facilitator. The Resiliency Hub provides resilience and wellness coaching and training across a range of levels and businesses. She delivers highly interactive and practical relevant talks, webinars and training on a range of topics, including resilience, management skills, communication and strategic change initiatives. Eibhlin is also qualified as an iheart practitioner to deliver resiliency training to young people. Her book, Gut Throat Leadership – Bouncing Back is an exploration of leadership and the way we think and lead with resilience. She has a Diploma in Personal and Executive Coaching is a Licensed Practitioner of NLP and a facilitator of the iheart Resiliency Training Programme. Eibhlin is certified with the Workplace Resilience and Wellbeing (WRAW).
About this Podcast
This podcast series focuses on several key sessions recently delivered at Legal Island’s online Workplace Wellbeing, Mental Health and Resilience event in association with KinchLyons, which took place on 20th May 2021.
These podcasts will help you make sense of new ways of working and help you improve the levels of wellbeing, mental health and resilience within your organisation.
Listen and Subscribe
More on Wellbeing
- Employee Absence Due to Work-Related Stress – How Do I Handle It?
- Who Dares Wins: Real World Lessons from Connor Smyth, the Winner of the Channel 4 Series
- Workplace Wellbeing, Mental Health & Resilience Podcast (Ep 9) - Positive Psychology Perspective: Building Resilience & Maximising Your Energy
- Workplace Wellbeing, Mental Health & Resilience Podcast (Ep 8) - Boosting your Working Parents’ Wellbeing and Resilience from Bright Horizons
- Workplace Wellbeing, Mental Health & Resilience Podcast (Ep 7) - QUBeWell: Creating a Mental Health Wellbeing Strategy for Queen’s Staff and Students
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.