Workplace Wellbeing, Mental Health & Resilience Podcast (Ep 3) - Understanding Long Covid: An Employer’s ResponsePosted in : Latest Podcasts on 14 July 2021
Episode 3 - Understanding Long Covid: An Employer’s Response
In the third episode of our podcasts in this series, ‘Understanding Long Covid: An Employer’s Response’, Occupational Health Specialist and registered occupational health-chartered physiotherapist, Stuart Nottingham, Director, Sun Rehabilitation, explains the impact of long covid on people, their working lives and what employers and colleagues can do to help employees with long covid.
Stuart is a registered occupational health-chartered physiotherapist with over 20 years experience in the field of occupational health. He is also an NLP Master Practitioner with a keen interest in Ergonomics, Active working strategies, and Mindfulness in the workplace. Outside work, Stuart is a keen cyclist, walker and yogi.
About this Podcast
This podcast series focuses on several key sessions recently delivered at Legal Island’s online Workplace Wellbeing, Mental Health and Resilience event in association with KinchLyons, which took place on 20th May 2021.
These podcasts will help you make sense of new ways of working and help you improve the levels of wellbeing, mental health and resilience within your organisation.
Listen and Subscribe
More on Wellbeing
- Employee Absence Due to Work-Related Stress – How Do I Handle It?
- Who Dares Wins: Real World Lessons from Connor Smyth, the Winner of the Channel 4 Series
- Workplace Wellbeing, Mental Health & Resilience Podcast (Ep 9) - Positive Psychology Perspective: Building Resilience & Maximising Your Energy
- Workplace Wellbeing, Mental Health & Resilience Podcast (Ep 8) - Boosting your Working Parents’ Wellbeing and Resilience from Bright Horizons
- Workplace Wellbeing, Mental Health & Resilience Podcast (Ep 7) - QUBeWell: Creating a Mental Health Wellbeing Strategy for Queen’s Staff and Students
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.