Jennifer Cashman's Employment Law Review of the YearPosted in : Webinar Recordings on 31 January 2018 Issues covered:
The keynote speaker at Legal-Island's Annual Review of Employment Law 2017 Jennifer Cashman of Ronan Daly Jermyn, updates her key employment changes of the year (2017), as well as the essential case law developments.
In this webinar, Jennifer Cashman covers:
- Retirement Ages and the Code of Practice
- General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) – Tips for HR Professionals
- Mobility Clauses in Contracts
- Zero Hour and Banded Hour Contracts
- Key Case Law Developments
- Q: Can you set the retirement age for the company as the state pension age?
- Q: Is a contract for a fixed term still lawful under the new rules?
- Q: Should the retirement age be stated on the contract of
Already a subscriber?
Click here to login and access the full article.Log in now to read the full article
Don't miss out, start your free trial today!
Are you fully aware of the benefits of Legal-Island's Irish Employment Law Hub? We help thousands of people like you understand how the latest changes in Irish employment law impact your business through a mix of case law analysis and in-depth articles. All delivered right to your inbox.
We help you to understand the ramifications of each important case from Ireland and Europe.
We help you ensure that your organisation's policies and procedures are fully compliant with Irish law.
You will receive regular updates on Irish employment law including case law reviews, legislative changes, topical updates as well as answers to your burning questions through our Q&A feature.
You will have 24/7 access to the Employment Law Hub so you can research case law and HR issues when you need to.
Find out 'How to handle it'
- An Employee Wants to Work Past the Company’s Retirement Age of 65 - How Do I Handle It?
- Remote Work Legislation has Passed: How do I Handle it?
- A Neurodivergent Employee – How Do I Handle It?
- Romance in the Workplace – How Do I Handle It?
- Withdrawing a Verbal Offer of Employment Made to a Candidate who was Headhunted - How do I Handle it?
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.