Christmas Parties - 'tis the season to be... Cautious?Posted in : Webinar Recordings on 2 December 2019
It's Christmas party season and, love it or hate it, it's one of those annual events that's important to a lot of your employees. In this webinar, Caroline McEnery, Managing Director of The HR Suite, Adjudicator in the WRC and former member of the Low Pay Commission, discusses the key issues arising for employers to ensure that the Christmas party is not eventful for the wrong reasons! Caroline covers:
- Employer tips for planning the office Christmas party to make sure it goes smoothly
- Legal risks of Christmas parties and what strategies can employers follow to mitigate the prospect of claims arising
- What are the business policies and procedures in place i.e. social media,
Already a subscriber?
Click here to login and access the full article.Log in now to read the full article
Don't miss out, start your free trial today!
Are you fully aware of the benefits of Legal-Island's Irish Employment Law Hub? We help thousands of people like you understand how the latest changes in Irish employment law impact your business through a mix of case law analysis and in-depth articles. All delivered right to your inbox.
We help you to understand the ramifications of each important case from Ireland and Europe.
We help you ensure that your organisation's policies and procedures are fully compliant with Irish law.
You will receive regular updates on Irish employment law including case law reviews, legislative changes, topical updates as well as answers to your burning questions through our Q&A feature.
You will have 24/7 access to the Employment Law Hub so you can research case law and HR issues when you need to.
Recent Webinar Recordings
- Navigating HR's Cyber Frontier - Risks, Compliance and Training
- ChatGPT Introductory Session
- Diversity & Inclusion: Discrimination Case Law Review
- The HR Suite - Insights on Investigations
- HR Suite - Dignity, Equality and Why? Key Points for Organisations to Consider
- D&I and the Rise of the AI Machines…- Understand They’re as (Un)inclusive as we make Them
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.