Fostering a Dignity & Respect Culture & Potential Risks of Not Achieving SamePosted in : Webinar Recordings on 26 September 2019 Issues covered:
Caroline McEnery discusses the importance of having a company policy on dignity and respect, early interventions, the definition of bullying, the importance of a grievance procedure, the key principles applied to the disciplinary and investigation procedure, what creates a negative workplace and building a collaborative team.
Topics covered include:
- Importance of a Dignity and Respect Policy
- Policy Considerations – Defining What Is Not Bullying
- Managing Bullying and Harassment – Early Intervention
- Dealing with Complaints – Informing the Alleged Perpetrator
- Dealing with Complaints – Cross-Examination of Witnesses
- Dealing with Complaints – Providing Training to Managers
- Dealing with
Already a subscriber?
Click here to login and access the full article.Log in now to read the full article
Don't miss out, start your free trial today!
Are you fully aware of the benefits of Legal-Island's Irish Employment Law Hub? We help thousands of people like you understand how the latest changes in Irish employment law impact your business through a mix of case law analysis and in-depth articles. All delivered right to your inbox.
We help you to understand the ramifications of each important case from Ireland and Europe.
We help you ensure that your organisation's policies and procedures are fully compliant with Irish law.
You will receive regular updates on Irish employment law including case law reviews, legislative changes, topical updates as well as answers to your burning questions through our Q&A feature.
You will have 24/7 access to the Employment Law Hub so you can research case law and HR issues when you need to.
Recent Webinar Recordings
- Effectively Manage Long-Term Absence in the Workplace
- Comparative Law Table Webinar with Lewis Silkin LLP - Redundancies and Restructuring
- Beyond Ticking the Box: Creating Real Impact with Inclusion at Work
- HR Suite - Effective Performance Management Strategies
- Unregulated Use of ChatGPT in the Workplace – five things HR absolutely must do right now to reduce the risks of litigation
- HR Suite - The European Union (Transparent and Predictable Working Conditions) Regulations 2022
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.