HR challenges arising during business re-openingPosted in : Webinar Recordings on 2 June 2020
The recently published "Return to Work Safely Protocol" is designed to support employers and workers to put measures in place that will prevent the spread of COVID-19 in the workplace when the economy begins to slowly open up, following the temporary closure of most businesses during the worst phase of the current pandemic. The Protocol should be used by all workplaces to adapt their workplace procedures and practices to comply fully with the COVID-19 related public health protection measures identified as necessary by the HSE.
It sets out in very clear terms for employers and workers the steps that they must take before a workplace reopens, and while it continues to operate. In this webinar recording, Caroline McEnery discusses some of the key HR challenges arising from the implementation of the protocol and provides some guidance on how to overcome these.
Latest on Coronavirus/Covid-19
- Variation of Employment Contracts: Consent and COVID-19
- Future Trends and the Road Ahead in Human Resources
- Performance Conversations and Motivation of Remote-based Millennials
- Shaping the Post Covid World of Work
- Mandating Covid-19 Vaccination – How Do I Handle It?
- An Operations Coordinator v A Facilities Management Service Provider 
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.